Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Savior Jesus Christ


I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that even though there is much sadness on the earth, God is wise and we all have a purpose here. I know that the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ is the answer to all of the world’s problems and that those who seek with true faith will find God’s peace. Our Father in heaven wants us to be happy and He guides us so that we can have true joy if we follow His counsel. Living prophets still teach us in our time. I know that the most important service I can render to God will be done by serving and leading my family in righteousness. I don’t hesitate to say that I know these things because I have been given a greater assurance of them than anything else that I know. Following God’s will and sharing this knowledge have given me a greater joy than anything else.

Brother Fisher

No comments: