Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Father in Heaven by Brother Nielsen


My family was recently blessed to bring a baby boy into our lives. That's right, I am a father. It is scary to know that my wife and I are the ones responsible for raising him, but I am so excited that such an opportunity has been given to us. I know that the blessing of being a parent is given to us from our Father in Heaven. He is the one who has created our bodies and sent us down to Earth to learn to become like him. I know that one of the biggest tests we will have is raising children. If we truly do all that we can to raise our children in righteousness and give them the firm foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ, our Heavenly Father will be happy with us and our efforts. Again, I am so thankful that I am a father and I hope I can be worthy of such a great gift. He has truly brought the joy of heaven into our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

DaveyMike said...

And Paul will make an awesome father. I should know...I am Paul's father.